How To Get Motivation To Lose Weight And Exercise


Have you ever tried to commit to an exercise plan and then fail to follow through in the long run? Do you ever wonder why your motivation doesn't stick? I have had this same problem. I discovered how to overcome it through some inner reflection upon this problem.
Many different times I made a commitment to jog in the morning for the purposes of losing body fat. I jogged a couple mornings but when I noticed that I had to push myself to continue jogging, then I would quite. I started seeing this same pattern repeating itself again and again. I got sick of repeating history and fighting through the lack of motivation to exercise day in and day out. So I decided to sit down on the couch and contemplate why this was happening to me. I knew I wasn't going to force myself to do anything I wasn't motivated to do anymore so the next logical decision was to find natural motivation before I started jogging again.

At first glance I thought I might just be lazy, but after further contemplation I saw that my reasons for jogging was motivated by negative feelings about myself. I saw that the reason I wanted to jog was not for something positive like enjoyment, health, and a feeling of well-being. I was jogging because I hated my body and felt that I needed to prevent my body from storing any more fat than it already had.
Once I saw my negative motivations, then the lack of motivation to jog became evident. It was like going through life trying to do favors for someone who hated you. Have you ever been around someone who was always negative, always had problems and was never happy with the way things were going? Have you ever noticed that they zap your energy and are hard to deal with - let alone do favors for? I realized that my motivations to jog were similar to this above example in that I was trying to do my body a favor and "be healthy and lose weight" but underneath that, I hated the very body and life I was trying to help. It was like hanging around and doing favors for that negative person. It was no wonder I had no real natural energy to jog or be nice to myself. So I chose to break my addiction to hating my body before I would exercise again.
As a result of my new realization, I decided to learn to love my body instead. I strive to appreciate it for what it has provided for me day in and day out. I have found that this creates a natural respect for the vehicle in which my soul resides and a natural desire to care for it more and more every day. I have found more motivation to exercise and it has stuck with me for years now. I was never lazy; I just zapped myself of my own energy.
Try loving your body. Form an exercise plan out of love and respect for your body and you may find that health becomes a reality.
Actions driven by painful emotions create a life of pain. It sets us up for failure. Once we perceive that we have failed, that not only makes us feel unhappy, but kills our ability to succeed in the future.
Don't repeat history and waste your time forming a plan around hate, it doesn't feel good anyway, and your motivation will die very quickly if you do.
What if you don't find motivation or happiness?
What if you live your entire life unfulfilled when it could have been different and you didn't even know it?
If you really want to change your life for the better and create a life that will make your heart sing, then you need to read about it for free here: How To Find Happiness.
Finding your very own unique form of happiness is so important to you living a life of bliss and joy. If you can't discover your own answers and happiness, then what is life worth living for?
There are methods and techniques that can literally change the way you feel in seconds and create the life of your dreams in a short period of time.
Don't give up hope and let people or life get you down and depressed! If it's your motivation for life you have lost, then learn different ways of getting motivated by clicking the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment