How to Stay Healthy and Look Good


Have you ever wonder how you can actually stay healthy and sexy without doing any diet? I am in my mid-30 with two kids, a single mom and a full-time worker and yet I am proud to say that others think that I don't look my age. A great compliment indeed, right?
Whether we like it or not as we aged we will gain or lose weight. Wrinkles and lines on your forehead will appear and a lot more imperfections. We may not turn back time to experience youth again but we can try to somehow slow down the aging process by staying healthy to look good always.
Here are some tips and advice that you can follow. It works for me and I think it will work for you too.

1. Drink plenty of water. When I tell you to drink at least 8 glasses of water I day, that doesn't count coffee and juice. Do not make fruit juices a substitute to hydrate your body. The proper way to drink water is in between meals so your body can digest your food properly. Here's a secret, drinking ice cold water can lose you 60-65 calories a day. Not bad, right. Just don't overdo it okay.
2. Make sure to eat 5 times a day. Yes, you read that right, 5 times a day. But don't get too excited since it will consist of a heavy breakfast to start your day, a light lunch to keep you going and a sensible meal at night don't forget to have low calorie snacks in between so your body will not crave for more. Eat fruits instead of chips or burgers.
3. Exercise is still the key. Well, I didn't say you need to bulk up or join a gym class. You can do it at home. Going up and down the stairs for 15 minutes can flatten your belly and strengthen your leg muscles. You can do brisk walking outside for 10 minutes and it will burn those extra fats. Swimming is also good for the body and the lungs. You can think of something else as long as you are moving and your body is doing some stretching.
4. And most of all, Sleep. Make sure your body gets enough rest to start another day. 6-8 hours of sleep a day may be impossible for someone who is always on the go. But if you have time, take a nap. Napping helps refresh the mind and body and give us ample energy to continue our day.
I'm a full time student and live with my husband Brad and 2 year old baby girl Yoli. We have 2 cats and I've always been fascinated with the makeup and beauty industry. I love to do research on a number of topics, beauty and makeup being my favorite. Check out my other blogs at www.stretchmarkcoverup.net where you will find the latest information on Stretch Mark Cover Up

No comments:

Post a Comment